Things to see and do in Hvar in Autumn
If spring and summer has passed you by for one reason or another and you decide to take a holiday later on in the year, visiting Croatia is the perfect choice. In September and early October it’s still pretty warm and it some cases, can be quite hot. If you’re planning a break to the Dalmatian coast, here’s a few things to see and do in Hvar in Autumn.
- 1. Wander around the cobbled streets of Hvar town
- 2. Visit the Tvrdava Fortica — the Spanish Fortress
- 3. Have brunch at Falko cafe and Bar
- 4. Visit a beach off the beaten track
- 5. Have dinner at Lungo Mare
- 6. Taste the famous lasagna at Mizarola
- 7. Have a night out at Nautica bar
- 8. Take a trip to one of the nearby towns Jelsa, Vrboska or Stari Grad
1. Wander around the cobbled streets of Hvar town
2. Visit the Tvrdava Fortica — the Spanish Fortress
3. Have brunch at Falko cafe and Bar
4. Visit a beach off the beaten track
5. Have dinner at Lungo Mare
6. Taste the famous Lasagna at Mizarola
Mizarola is a pizzeria and bistro. I ate dinner twice at Mizarola during my stay in Hvar and loved it both times! It’s a very popular place and if you don’t book or arrive early you’ll face a wait.
I ordered the famous meat lasagna for which Mizarola is known for and an apricot juice on my first visit. On my second visit, I tucked into a large pizza the second time.
7. Have a night out at Nautica Bar
8. Take a trip to one of the nearby towns Jelsa, Vrboska or Stari Grad
You might also like
Best times to visit the Cyclades Islands, Greece
Twitter Pinterest Facebook WordPress This post may contain affiliate links from brands. This means that I may receive a commission
A morning at Therma Spa Agia Paraskevi, Loutra Halkidiki
A spa located on the edge of a cliff overlooking the Aegean Sea. The perfect way to spend a morning
5 of my favourite beach bars in Kassandra, Halkidiki you should visit
Spending time on one of the legs of Halkidiki is always full of things to do as it’s quite easy
Subscribe to get travel inspiration and tips and advice straight to your inbox!